TVS and USG pelvis showed early gestational sac, have extreme dizziness after taking dubagest. Should I continue taking it?

i crossed my date 4 about a week(LMP-15aug2012,cycle 4/28,reg)...visited the gynaecologist as home test kit was positive...the doc did a TVS and USG pelvis ...suggestive of early gestational sac ...the doc advised me folic acid ODx30 days and Tab Dubagest(200)BDx30days....felt extremely dizzy after taking 2nd dose of dubagest....should i contine dubagest n what was it given for
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012