TTC with Varicocele . should we consider varicocele surgery or not ?

HI, my DH and I have been TTC for 2 months now, we both scheduled appointments to have ourselves checked to make sure we had no problems to worry about in the future. We were surprised to find that his sperm motility was lower than normal and his morphology was at 4% (KRUGER), he was also diagnosed with a varicocele . We have only been trying to conceive for 2months , should we consider varicocele surgery or not? My husband is 36 and I am 33, we are a bit confused if we should wait a few months or go ahead with it. Hope you can advice us on what we should do. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011