TTC, pink discharge after sex, sore nipples, cramps, nausea. Where do I stand?

Hello, my partner and I have been TTC for a few months now. I had AF last month on the 15th. Thi month I am still waiting. I have had cramps , a bit of nausea , living in the bathroom for other reasons and my nipples are hard constantly sore and have little white bumps on them. They also have bumps on my areola . I would like to mention that this month some weird things have occurred that haven t ever in the past. A few times after sex there will be a light pink discharge when I wipe. I also noticed a few times during sex we have stopped because an of order less white discharge has been coming out. I have taken two test this month... Negative. We want a child and I would like to know where we stand. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer