TSH reading and anti TPO antibody results mean what? What should I do?

MY TSH READING RIGHT NOW IS 8.02 AND MY ANTI TPO ANTIBODY IS 5.62IU/ML . MY LDL IS 137. I AM TAKING 25 THYROXINE TABLET IN THE MORNING. PREVIOUSLY MY TSH WAS 12.00.AT THAT TIME I WAS TAKING 50 THYROXINE TABLET. THEN AFTER 6 MONTHS IT WAS REDUCED TO (TSH-.01). THEN I STOOPED TAKING TABLET.BECAUSE IWAS NOT FELLING WELL AT THAT TIME. AFTER THAT TSH INCREASED TO 20.02. THEN MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME TAKING THYROXINE TAB 25 DOSE. KINDLY SUGGEST ME HOW CAN I NORMALISE MY THYROID ACTIVITY AS WELL AS LDL. MY T3 AND T4 IS NORMAL.AND IAM 40YRS OLD AND MY BODY WT IS 62 KG.AND HT.5FT 6INCH.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012