TSH level abnormal. Should I take thyronorm? Will I gain more weight?

hi,this is chandrima here.recently i have gone through a blood test to test my T3,T4 AND TSH LEVELS.everything was fine except tht my tsh level was 18.44 which is too much according to my family physician.I have been prescribed thyronorm 50mcg.Since i am a little hesitant for tablets capsules etc.can you help me with wht foods to take and not to take.i m 24 weighing 55kgs.Recently i gained weight due to this problem but i am afraid tht i will gain more coz of this medicines.i live in mumbai and the daily diet which i have is not at all healthy. Chandrima.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer