TSH level 0.009. Taking Topamax for migraines. TSH drop caused by medicine?

I have my blood work done yearly at work. Everything is always perfect except this year my TSH dropped from 4.480 to 0.009 in one years time. I am a 56 year old female, 113 lbs. 5ft. 2.5 inches tall. I exercise regularly 3 to 4 times per week. I have been taking Topamax 25mg daily for over two years for prevention of migraine headaches and it has stopped them from occuring, but I m wondering if that could be the cause of the drop in the TSH levels.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013