TSH gradually rising after radiation therapy. Relief with medication. Excessive hair loss, puffy eyes. Suggestions?

TSH was gradually rising after radiation therapy for breast cancer , combined with low iron. Started synthroid 0.025mcg in March 2012, then increased to 0.050mg after 3 months - started feeling better, then I gradually increased it to 0.075mg and now I have been on 100mcg for 2 months. TSH today is 0.02. I have experienced increased energy and mood, but on the down side - increased hair loss and now dry and puffy eyes, and perhaps some eye strain. Can you offer any suggestions? My GP has asked that I book a follow up appt to discuss TSH levels r/t rapid increase in dosage.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013