TSH, fecal occult blood, amylase found in blood test, urine tests done. Should i be worried?

I ve had blood and urine work done and the doctor is requestion additional blood and urine tests - the tests done were comp metabolic panel, lipid panel, CBC w Diff w Plt, Amylase , TSH , 3rd generation, Occult Blood, fecal, IA, and two others with codes and writing I cannot read. After looking up some of the tests on the next and what they are for I m petrified.....having given the test info already done what should I be concerned about. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012