TSH, Ft4 levels differ at different intervals. Should I be worried about her development?

Hi Dr, my daughter s TSH level was 19 uIU/ml at 3 days, 7 at 11 days and 4.5 uIU/ml at 7 weeks. Her Ft4 was 1.02 at 11 days and 1.25 ng/ml at 7 weeks. The ranges differ, so do I need to worry, other than regular monitoring? The obvious concern is what we don t see, especially brain development.... Health wise she s very healthy and doctors (that don t know anything about her TSH /FT4) say she s very healthy and developed for her age. thanks,
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013