TMT test positive. BP, blood sugar, cholesterol normal, advised angiogram. Opinion?

Hi , I have get it done TMT recently , docotor said the test is positive . I am very much surprised to hear this. I am not having BP , Sugar ,, Cholstrol (under conrol after 1 month medicine ) , dont have any sympotms. I am 43 years old, healthy body , not having any other issues. Doctor advised me to take Angiogram. I am actuly thinking to have TMT again and beofre to for Angio gram. I kindly request your second Opinion. Regards, nag
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012