TMT shows positive for inducible ischemia, appropriate chronotropic, BP response. Matter of concern?

Sir, I am 51 yrs male. I got recently TMT test as a routine check up. The results are: Protocol:BRUCE. Reason for termination: ST depression . ECG Changes: Baseline ECG within normal limits. There was horizontal ST depression 1 mm in lead II,III, aVF, V5-V6 during peak exercise. Symptoms( Angina): None. Arrhythmia: None. TET: 8:40min, METS:10.20,MHR(% THR): 87%. Exercise Grade: Stage III. BP Response : Appropriate response. IMPRESSION: TMT is positive for inducible ischemia . Appropriate chronotropic and BP response. Good exercise capacity. Kindly guide me for next step and is there any reason for worry? Thanks TK PARIHAR
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012