TMT shows ST depression, T wave inversion. What does the report indicate?

I am 59 and have BP and type 2 diabetes , both in control due to medication. Recently I underwent TMT and results are: Protocol: BRUCE, Baseline HR-74 bpm; Max HR- 160 bpm 99% of max predicted 161 bpm in exercise 3; Max time spent on excer- 09.41; Base BP-160/90mmHg; Max BP- 190/90mm Hg; Max workload- 10.7 Mets; Total distance covered – 0.69 Km; Termination criteria- Fatigue . Impressions: Good Exercise tolerance; No Angina; Baseline ECG showed T wave inversion in lead 3; At 3 mins of rec patient had 1mm horizontal ST depression in leads V4-V6 which lasted upto 10 mnts, Multifocal VPC’s seen during Ex & rec; Normal HR and BP response. Test Positive for Exercise inducible Ischemia (may be false positive in v/o ECHO findings) Stress ECHO: NO RWMA, Mild concentric LV Cypertrophy. I would like to know what does report indicate in ordinary language.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012