TMT positive, echo normal. Breathlessness while walking. Angiography required?

hi my name is vikram i am from italy my mom is 57 and my dad is 62 they both have their routine general check up last friday and my moms TMT is positive with normal echo and my dad has also mildely positive TMT and echo is normal now when my mom go for a walk after she walk for 15 mintues she has breathlessness but when she do work at she dosn,t breathlessness now plz tell me wht is this could u plz tell me is my mom has got heart prblm or should i have to go for my moms ahgiography my doctor said that he will wait for 3 months after he decide whether he will do a angiography test or not and plz tell me wht my mother do is she go for a walk or not
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013