TMT, ECO, Holter test done. What does report mean? CCTA test required?

Hello Sir, I am of age 53 (male), having weight of 79 kg & height 165 cm. I was advised three tests by My Cardiologist viz. TMT, ECO & Holter test. The result of these are as below : TMT- TMT negative for inducible ischemia ECO- Mild Tricuspid regurgitation Holter - Normal sinus rhythm , no evidence if silent myocardial ischaemia, Multiple significant ventricular ectopics. Please explain my condition & whether I should go for CCTA test. \Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013