TMJ, torticollis, vomiting, nausea and headache post taking diazepam and codeine. Taken paracetamol. Remedy?

I suffer from tmj already and I was given diazepam and codeine medication for torticollis by the hopsital a couple of days ago. since taking them I haven t been able to keep anything down. last night i didn t take any because of the sickness but woke up this mornng feeling awful nauseus and had a terrible headache. I ve taken 2 paracetamols and more or less was sick straight away and it was bright orange liquid. I haven t eaten anything since yesterday afternoon which i brought up anyway.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012