TB skin test done, mantoux test, detected TB. How can I pass this test quickly?

Hi I am a 27 years old female living in XXX. I was planning to commence work in a healthcare facility in XXXXX in June 12. The clinic wanted me to get a TB skin test ( Mantoux test ) done. The test results came out to be 27mm after 72 hours. I was born an brought up in XXXX and lived there until I was 25 yrs old. My question is: what is the quickest solution to pass this TB test ? Should I get a test again ? or there is a vaccine ? Please note that I am a healthy individual and have no ongoing health problems. I also have never been diagnosed or had symptoms of TB in the past. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012