TB of uterus diagnosed in the endometrium biopsy. Under AKT4 treatment. Trying to conceive. Is TB contagious? What care should be taken?

I and my wife are married since 13 years and trying to concieve. Recently she has undergone the laproscopy & heterscopy and found positve on TB of Uterus when the biopsy of endometrium was carried out. She is under AKT4 treatment for 9 months. My question: Is TB of uterus contageous? I mean does it have the ability to pass to me If I have sex with out protection?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012