TB, non-healing scar, no improvement with medicines, pimple of left arm that turned into yellow patch, extreme fatigue. How long will it take?

Hi I was diagnoised with TB I have a non healing ulcer since February 2012 and i have been taking the following medicine Rimactazid 600 mg, PZA 750,1000,1750, Leon 750. Its been almost 10 to 15 days but i dont see any difference on the healing of the ulcer infact it is getting bigger. Also yesterday i notice a small pimple on my left arm and today it had turned into a yellow patch. I also feel very tired these days. I want to know if all this is normal and how long would it take for the tongue ulcer to heal and the yellow patches are normal or not. Looking forward to an advise.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012