TB, joint pain. History of TB. Taking solo ex and combutol. Dots done. Uric acid came normal. Why joint pain?

Hello Dr. Iam suffering from tb 2nd tym..I HV undergone through dots treatment for 1.5 yr in 2007-2009 and from last yr again the tb found in same place left intestine..I HV taken streptomycin injection from sept-nov 2012 and simultaneously hvng solo ex 300 mg and combutol 800 mg till now But iam suffering from very much joint pain in whole body..uric acid test is also normal...what to do..iam unable to move cause of joint pain and swelling
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013