TB infection in uterus, laproscopy done. Trying to conceive. Pregnancy chances?

hello i am 26 yrs married 3 yrs last month i been through laproscopy ovary drilling done doc found water in uterus it was tb infection so doc put me on 9 month course of akt 4 and 3 and other medicine so i want now can i concive iduring this period doc said u try u will get concive so i ned to now wht other doc hav to say and one more thg after taking this tb medicine i feel vomit headache when i see food i feel like pukeing and nausea plz help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012