TB in uterus, MOTT in uterus, bactel test of menstrual blood, clarithromycin 250mg, ciprofloxacin 250mg , duration of treatment ?

My wife is treated TB in uterus for 9th months on2009 Feb to Oct 2009. There after she suffers MOTT in uterus which is detected by Bactel test of menstural blood . She is 35 years old. We complete 10 years married life. She take Calithromycine 250mg twice a day and cifrofloxacine 250mg once a day. Her body weight 62kgs.She take this two drugs from last five months. How many days it will continue? Is the treatment in right way? Please suggests us. No doctor in Kolkata Cannot know the Treatment. Anindya Banerjee YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012