TB, akurit 3, neuropathy problem, duration of medication ?<br>

i am having bone TB since last Feb 2011. I have been prescribed akurit 3/ daily 4 tablet at time 9/9.30 am.since last 14 month I am undergoing this treatment .now my doc . have asked me to continue with 5 tablet daily up to Aug. 2012.My MRI reports are also okey. Now I have confusion weather to go with 5 tablet & upto aug 2012 or to stop the treatment. What you willl suggest , Pl suggest me what to do as I am suffering from some nuropathy problem.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012