TB, Sugar in blood, loss of weight, lungs infection, vomiting , body pain. What could be the reason for this?

I am loganathan. my brother 21 years old boy.He has sugar in his blood . His lungs affected with Tuberculosis , loss of weight, lungs infection with cold, vomiting , body pain, inability to digest the food. do u have any name for these kinds of symptoms in your medical dictionary? do u have any curable treatment for this disease? please reply you can save one valuable justice to your profession.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010