T4 thyroid tested, was on energy drink, weight gain. Is the energy drink responsible?

I tested at 7.7 for my t4 thyroid 3 months ago. I was 230 lbs at the time and took an energy drink before every workout. I stopped taking the energy drink 2 months ago becuase of stomach concerns. I am now 237 lbs and this is unexpected/unwanted weight gain . I am 6 ft 4. 225-230 lbs seems to be a good weight for me so I am too heavy. I am 46 yrs old. Did the energy drink cause my hypothyroidism . What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013