Systemic sclerosis, intestinal lung disease. Breathlessness. Any homeopathic medicine?

am suffering from systemic sclerosis ,ILD( intestinal lung disease) a auto immune disease ,its scarring(fibrous tissue replacing normal skin tissues) of skin & internal organs I started facing problem from feb 2008 in which my fingers were swollen & difficulty in bending,the tips of fingers turns blue when temp drops After test were conducted .The reports are as such ANA-(+) VE HRCT-GLASSY PATCHES AT THE BASE OF LUNG ESR-35 My doctor prescribed me to take methotrixate(in small dose) weekly.after taking medicine for eight month.Following changes were observed even condition worsens Symptom-severe coughing at time of sleeping,not able to run,heavy breathlessness,not able to climb stairs upto 1 floor,face skin tightens(not able to smile),color of skin changing,difficulty in bending fingers,difficulty in swolling food and reflux on lying down( GERD ). The reports are as such:(after eight month) HRCT-honeycombing at base of lungs,dialated oesophagus PFT-severly impaired DLCO,FVC-71 % Pulse rate - 95/min BP-150/90 ESR-40 After this they started corticosteroid(predisnolone),Azoran(immuno supperesive),with lot of antacids medicine.these days they started increasing doses of medicine(WHICH HAVE SEVERE SIDE AFFECT INCLUDING INCRESE IN BLOOD SUGAR,DAMAGE TO KIDNEYS,INFERTILITY). I m 26 year old,unmarried facing lot of difficuly due to this disease working in an manufacturing industry ,not able to do small task(washing clothes,climbing stairs) due to breathlessness Allopathy Doctors said no medicine is available yet for this disease,and this is going worse day by day. Is there any medicine available in homeopathy,how to take take your appointment?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012