Systemic lupus erythematous and nephritis,right flank pain,blood in urine

I have SLE & Nephritis . My GFR non AA, ( I am Caucasion) came back at 51. Should I be concerned? My Rheumatologist ran the labs not my Nephrologist so he has not seen these labs yet, however, I am very concerned because I have just started having right flank pain about two weeks ago and yesterday noticed I was urinating some blood which has never happened to me. I have been diagnosed with this for 14 years now and have never had this issue. I a bit concerned. So, my basic question is what does my low GFR at 51 mean for me?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012