Systemic lupus erythematosus, cesarean section, internal suppuration of abdomen, proteus mirabilis

Good morning, I have very special problems with Proteus Mirabilis, which has my sister. She has also SLE ( Lupus erythematotus) and she is in the hospital more than 2 months, after Cesarian section. She has internal suppuration of abdomen , any antibiotics help her and everybody waits for miracle. Please, could you help me with her treatment, because it is not normal situation and nobody does nothing. Thank you very much for your advice.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012