Syphilis test showed positive for VDRL, TPHA, no improvement after taking benzine penicillin injections, calamox. What should be done?

hi sir/madam. i recently went through syphilis test,and report was positive for both VDRL and TPHA. both were above 50. my docter suggested me to have benzine penciline injections for 1 week,and then i got mr report again. my report was again positive with out any less but increased volume. then docter sugested to have benzine penciline 10 lac units twice a day for 2 weeks. even then my report was same.even a bit increased. then i change my lab,and report come 33 from above 50. i also had calamox 600mg for 1 week. no symtoms are vissible. and it was 33 15 dyas ago,yesterday i get another blood test and my report was 36. i went throgh both VDRL and TPHA and both are positive. what more i can do to avoide it?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012