Synthroid after thyroid removal, fluctuating blood levels, heart palpitation, fatigue, abdominal pain. How to cure?

I had 1/2 thyroid removed 20 years ago and have taken synthroid since. Blood levels keep fluctuating lately and PCP referred me to endo who did ultrasound and found other half of my thyroid is gone. I feel awful all the time, heart palpitations, extreme fatigue, hurt all over, get dizzy, sweat, have mid abdominal pain on both sides and low back pain . I wonder if it s related to adrenal disfunction but dr won t talk about that or order testing. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013