Syncopal episode, urinary incontinence, scheduled for cardiac echo, history of amphetamine abuse. What could this be?

My 25yo daughter has had several syncopal episodes over the last 2 months, none lasting for more than a minute but two were followed by a post-ictal type period of confusion and lethargy. Yesterday she had an episode that was followed by urinary incontinence . As a neuroscience nurse, I was active in getting her proper f/u including 8h video EEG, MRI/ MRA , EKG. She was started on Topamax one month ago and is now at a therapeutic dose. She is scheduled for a cardiac Echo in three days and an ambulatory Digitrace video EEG (3days) in 1 1/2 weeks. Will make cardiology appt in a few days also. She does have a history of amphetamine abuse 4yrs ago but has been clean since. What am I missing? What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012