Symptoms were sore joints and a very sore lower back, combined with being very cold

I am a 29 year old male and started getting the flu Monday. Symptoms were sore joints and a very sore lower back, combined with being very cold and dressing in layers to stay warm. Sweated it out during the night and woke up the next morning feeling a bit better. Took Ibuprofen that night before I went to bed. Symptoms slowly went away and then I started feeling weird near my groin area (all the way down my urethra ). Anyway I tried masterbating on Tuesday evening and as I was cumming, it barely came out, almost as if something was blocking it, and I noticed a tiny tiny bit of blood. It is now friday and the blood seems to not be showing up I dont think, but still uncomfortable to urinate and very little semen coming out when I masterbate. As well I notice some but not much urgency to urinate. Any ideas?? I don t wanna jump to conclusions, but i ve been assuming a UTI and have been drinking lots of cranberry juice and taking vitamins to try to clear things out.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011