Symptoms suggesting heart failure. Can the non viable portions of the heart be restored ? Is magnetic therapy helpful ?

I am a student doing my 3rd yr MBBS.My Dad had a CABG 10yrs back He has being going for regular checkup except for the last year.2mons back he developed cough NOT ASSOCIATED with dyspnoea acute in onset was severe he was prescribed all medications for asthma but it dint help X ray revealed cardiomegaly Echo ECG Showed abnormal extra beats It was diagnosed as cardiac asthma. Adenosine thallium stress test showed ejection fraction decreased to 30 Some parts of left ventricle is not viable On medication his symptoms have improved There is no cough He has been doing his regular activities of going to office The only symptom was cough NO CHEST PAIN Doctor could you please tell me the management regarding this condition ? Is it very serious?Can the non viable portions of the heart be restored ? Is magnetic therapy helpful ? Please Reply as soon as possible.please .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011