Symptoms of taking chemical to get high, psychemedics test?

Yes..I m inquiring about this product. I have heard that this is a chemical that people are taking to get high on. I was wanting to know what to look for in a person s action s if they are taking this. Also, does a physchemedic test catch this?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
You have not stated which chemical you are talking about. There are various chemicals that one takes to get high. Solvents such as touline is one such chemical. Most of them are detectable in the psychemedic test but few are not. it depends on which chemical you are actually interested to know.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.