Symptoms of pregnancy, missed period with spotting, mild belly and uterus cramping. Menopause sign?

HI, thank you for in such a delima, im beginning to wonder if its all in my head. im approaching 49. i feel absolutely pregnant. ive birthed 6 full term healthy babies. My oldest is 25 in May, my youngest is 7 in june. 5 urine tests have been negotive n 2 appeared with a faint line. i have all symtoms n all sensations of fetal movements as im 5 monthes altho no missed periods with the exceptions of very light n spotting . ive been spotting all this month with a brown coloration. my belly just popped put a few weeks ago. im very petite, this is very noticable since im size 3. im waiting on blood tests n have a doctors apptment tomorrow. id agree with the its all in the head if it werent for the fact my belly cramping mildly and the hard n softning sensations which occur constantly. i also am alittle milky.. from my nipples. my lower back cramps also. its happening now as im typing. please inform me if this is a symtom of menopause . does the uterus cramp as braxton hicks at the time of menopause? deborah britt from california
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013