Symptoms of pregnancy, had period, discharging liquid from nipples. Reason?

Im just 19 and my boyfriend is 20 yrs older than me. We ve been having unprotected sex for almost a year now. But no surprises YET! Well i had my period july 1st ended on the 5th. Before my period i had a feeling i was pregnant because i was constantly urinating, every time i would urinate, it would be alot. So it wasnt like a bladder infection . But i had my period, it was normal. & now today its been like 3 or 4 days since my nipples are sore, my hips hurt, and my lower left side of my abdomen hurts, im constantly hungry. And emotional. Right now i have heartburn . And i discovered yesterday that this white liquid stuff along with very little clear liquid can come out my nipple if i squeeze it. I didnt even squeeze that hard. And my tummy is hard when i stand upp. But not as hard when im layin dwn. AM I PREGNANT? I made an appt on the 24th.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012