Symptoms of pregnancy. UPT negative. History of ovarian cysts and irregular periods. Am I pregnant?

Hello, im 20 years old and have a history of ovarian cysts . My period has been weird since april. April i had two week long periods. May i had none. June was very short and light and jully only lasted three days and was exttremely light. I had three negative home pregnancy test and a negative blood test . i had an ultrasound done a month ago and the doctor saaid i was either in the begining stage of pregnancy or getting ready fo my period. I didnt get my period till three weeks later and it was three days long and very light. The blood testcame back at a zero trace of pregnancy horemone. I havee many pregnancy symptoms . My breasts are large and sswollen and extremely sensitive. Im moody. I urinate more often. I get cramps. Headaches. And sick to the stomach. And i get lower back pain so brutal i can barely even move. Im very concerned. Please help me... thankss, amanda.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012