Symptoms of pregnancy. Test negative. What should be done?

hello my name is socorro and i have a question. um im sure if i am pregnant or not . ive taken soo many pregnancy test and they al come out negative. but i have all these symptoms and it just has me thinking i havent had the time to go to an OBGYN office and take a test. my following symptoms are 1.dizzines 2. hot flashes 3.i have a little bit of nausea that is an all day thing 4.i been having crampings over a week, its not bad crampings but it has its discomfert 5.yesterday i felted my legs weird mm not sore but tierd im not sure how to explain it 6.i became some what more of a sleepy head lately. i can be fine and like an hour or two later i just want to sleep 7. theres morning where i wake up full but i feel so hungry , but when i see the food i just cant look at it (ugh) 8.i get like some pokings types right under my belly like right on top in between my pelvic 9. i get headaches on and off 10. i had a bad back pain in my lower back.. i honestly dont know what is wrong with me if all my pregnancy test that i take are negative is there something else wrong with me? i hope your able to answer my question and not give you such a hard time.. thanks and god bless you :)
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Welcome to HCM forum

If repeated tests are negative then it is less likely to be pregnancy

Whenever you get time get an ultrasound done

Best wishes