Symptoms of pregnancy. Taking Cyclo Progynova with Clomid. Advice about Pregesteone level

Hello, could Cyclo Progynova with Clomid cause all pregnancy symptoms? I'm 31 years trying to conceive , it's my 3rd Clomud cycle 150mg and only took Cyclo Progynova this month which giving me dizziness, cramps in abdominal , gassy stomach and streching pain, headache, back pain, period like cramps, metallic. Mouth, most of this started from day 4 post ovulation?

One more question my Pregesteone level on none medicated cycle is 7and on Clomid averaging from 6 to 10! Doctor said I'm ovulating no need to worry just Keep on taking clomid? Any other advice about my Pregesteone level? My husband tests are perfect.. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013