Symptoms of numbness, muscle cramps. Had neuropothy. Could I have MS?

I am a 39 yo female with no significant medical issues. The last 8 months I have had neuropothy and pain starting in my feet and going to my hands. My tounge, lips and chin are numb now moving up my jaw line. My scalp is tingely and feels wet at times and at times if feel as if something cold and wet is dripping down my chin. I have muscle cramps in my legs, hands and shoulders. I am now having trouble swallowing , I woke up in the middle of the night panicked because my throat felt like it was swollen shut and I could not swallow. Could I have ms?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012