Symptoms of hypothyroidism, not diagnosed clinically, have difficulty in heavy intake of proteins. How can I overcome this?

I was recently experiencing almost all off the symptoms of hypothyroidism but could not get a diagnosis from a doctor. I went online and researched foods to avoid and not to avoid- just one major problem- the programs ask me to eat 70 grams of protein a day, however, I cannot stomach eating meat. I try and try but I can t eat very much without gagging and have trouble staying full and balancing my blood sugar . How can I overcome this?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012