Symptoms of eye twitching, headaches and numbness. Not much relief with anti-inflammatories and anti-convulsants. Further treatment?

I have been experiencing left-side symptoms as follows: eye twitch, headaches, tinging, numbness, twitching, and pain. All tests have been good except mra showed carotid artery stenosis and mri showed degenerative disc disease and bulging disc c5. Tried anti-inflammatories and anti-convulsants. Headaches are better most of the time, but pain in neck and odd skin sensations are still there. What would you recommend next? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012