Symptoms of endometriosis, worse after consumption of prescribed drug. Advised laparoscopy. Dianette prescribed. Suggestions?

I have severe symptoms of endometriosis and I have finally found a doctor who recommended and requested a laproscopy. She also prescribed 'diane'/'dianette' for the symptoms but it actually seems to have made them worse. The withdrawal bleed is lighter but I had sever pain and bloating for about 2 weeks beforehand. I was also moody and stressed until I stopped taking the active pills and once I stopped I felt happy. Should I give my body time to adjust to this pill as it has only been one month or should i ask for a different pill? How effective is 'diane'/'dianette' for treating endometriosis and are there better options available?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013