Symptoms of dizziness and pressure on left side. Scan showed small pulmonary nodule on right lung. Cause for fluid in ear?

Hello, i have been having numerous symptoms starting with dizziness . Next my left side was bothering not hurting but felt pressure. decided to go to the hospital and they ran blood tests, EKG , and cat scan to look at my liver . Have another scan on Thursday because although they didn t find anything abnormal with tests, they found a small pulmonary nodule on my right lung .. now the dizziness is gone, but when i swallow both ears are popping and the past two mornings i felt inside my left ear to find a Tiny amount of clear fluid....... any clue.... Also panic attacks everyday because I am so scared somethings wrong
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013