Symptoms of diarrhea, bloating, fatigue, body aches, stomach cramps. Tests normal. How to cure?

Hi I ve been having symptoms of diarrhea , bloating after every meal ,feeling very fatigue and my body aches all over. I have been for blood and urine tests and they came back clear. I have been feeling like this for.4.weeks now. It just happened.out of th blue I had stomach cramps .before and I thought it was my.period but my symptoms The dr gave me immodium that made my stomach.feel worse. What is wrong with me I have no energy. This is the first time any of this.has happened to me I also lost a lot of.weight already. The dr also tested my stool and it came back clear. A the beginning of.the first week I had sev ere headaches, but they are gone now. I only have diarrhea, bloated stomach and exstreme fatigue that does not want to.go away. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013