Symptoms of bladder infection, urgency to urinate, itching. Taking trimethoprim. History of IBS. Causes?

I recently had symptoms of a bladder infection , my doctors was closed so i phoned the doctors hotline in my area. He prescribed me Trimethoprim . I took it for 3 days. I still have the urgency to urinate but it no longer hurts. However now i have terrible itching deep in my vagina . I also suffer from IBS which i understand may be causing my need to pee . Is this itching due to the Trimethoprim?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013