Symptoms of bladder infection, frequent burning urination. Drinking cranberry juice. What else to try ?

Have had symptoms of a bladder infection for last 5 days - burning and frequency. Getting more frequent but now only burns at end of urinating. And for a bit afterwards. Have been drinking on & cranberry juice to help. Not sure what else to try. Today I developed abscess in area between butt hole & vagina closer to vagina. What can I do to make both UTI & abscess better? Did uti cause abcess? Felt uti was from having sex
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013