Symptoms of UTI that seem to be worsening, throbbing pain, vaginal swelling and discoloration with sharp pains. Help?

Ive had symptoms of a UTI/ Yeast Infection for about a week now, but theyre getting progressively worse. The pain started as a slight pressure and pain after i finished urinating, but is now a constant, throbbing pain. I have also noticed slight discoloration (my vagina seems purple/red, almost inflamed) and I believe my vagina is somewhat swollen. I can feel my heartbeat there when I use the bathroom. As of today, I have also had sharp pains in my side.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  185 Awaiting Answer