Symptoms of UTI cured by antibiotics. Pressure in pelvic area, bloating, urge to urinate. Why?

Hello, I recently had symtoms of a UTI(burning, pain in abdomen , frequent urination ) and was prescibed an antibiotic by phone call only. The burning and pain went away within three days of using antibitoic but I have started to feel pressure in my pelvic area along with obvious bloating of my stomach and a constant urge to urinate. I have officially been off antibiotics for more than three days now. I have a very strange feeling in or near my bellly button area as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013