Symptoms of IBS, gastritis, feeling of orgasm after bowel movements with drop in BP, weakness. Cause?

I don t know how to explain this. I have been researching symptoms for a year. I have come to a conclusion that I may have systemic yeast overgrowth. This has not been confirmed. For the last few days my symptoms have come close to irritable bowel or gastritis . But I am careful to keep check on cleaning out because it gives me a toxic feeling growing from below all the way to my head. During this period when I have a bowel movement it feels almost like orgasmic feeling in my upper body. Again from my intestines and ends at my head. During this my blood pressure drops and I feel queezy and weak
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013