Symptoms of Emphysema, inhalers and spiriva does not work anymore. Any treatment?

My name is Geri and I have Emphysema I have all the symptoms mentioned - I have found that all the inhalers I have been Prescribed plus Spriva are no longer that effective. I have had this disease for about 4 years, although due to the deaths of 2 of my siblings, I did nothing about it until 9 months ago. I feel so stupid now, as I know if it is caught at the earlier stages, it can be slowed down. How do I know what stage I am at, considering I have been really bad for the past 12 months. I need to know as I have a young family (grandchildren that need my help) and I need to get things in order
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013